Terms & Conditions
ENTRY TO THE NAVY WINGS BMW R nineT RACER RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- By entering the Navy Wings raffle draw you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Navy Wings raffle is run by the Fly Navy Heritage Trust under a licence from the Gambling Commission (No. 000-052537-R-329897-001). The Fly Navy Heritage Trust is a charity registered in England (No. 1117272)
- We are committed to supporting your participation in our raffle safely and responsibly. Please see our Responsible Gambling Policy for details on how to get help if you, or a family member, experience problems with gambling.
- We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you, and the extent to which funds are protected in the event of insolvency. These include advance payments for entry to draws which are not committed to a specific raffle, unpaid winnings and unclaimed prizes.
- You agree that if you win the BMW R nineT Racer, we can use your title, surname and country of residence to announce the winner or winners on the Navy Wings website.
- To enter the Navy Wings raffle draw, a ticket or tickets must be purchased from this website.
- The winner(s) of the draw will be chosen at random from all entries received by the Closing Date.
- A full description of the prize is given on the website
- The winner is responsible for collecting the motorbike from RNAS Yeovilton.
- The licence is a UK Licence and the raffle draw is open to all UK residents and serving British Forces abroad (using BFPO numbers) who are 16 or over on the date of ticket purchase.
- Any person found to be under 16 years of age on the date of ticket purchase automatically forfeits the right to the prize.
- You must be 16 or over to play or claim the prize. We may conduct random checks of entrants to ensure there are no underage players.
- If a person enters the draw stating that they are over the age of 16 and subsequently it is found that they are less than 16 years of age, they will have any money paid in relation to a draw returned to them and will automatically forfeit the right to any prize.
- The winner may need to provide proof of age before collecting the prize.
- When you purchase a ticket for the draw a unique ticket number will be issued and displayed onscreen at the point of purchase. Confirmation of your ticket number/s will also be emailed to the address supplied during the ticket purchasing process.
- Your payment will be processed by Capen Ltd Trading as Zaffo.com and your bank statement will include the following information “Zaffo.com-ZaffoCharity 0203 096 6265”
- Individuals are limited to a total spend of £200 per individual raffle.
- All entry sales are final. Refunds are at the sole discretion of the Charity and will be payable only where the Charity deems it reasonable, having regard for all the circumstances.
- Full payment for each ticket must be received in cleared funds before the ticket can be entered into the draw. Only tickets for which full payment has been received are eligible to win the prize.
- Payment for tickets can be made by debit or credit card.
Warning: Using a credit card to purchase tickets for this raffle is likely to incur additional fees from your credit card issuer. Gambling is viewed by most credit card companies as a cash advance so a fee per transaction and interest will accrue. Please contact your credit card issuer to check. Rates vary between each card issuer
Navy Wings is not aware of any additional fees or charges if you purchase tickets using a Debit Card.
Please gamble responsibly https://www.begambleaware.org/
- All participants are solely responsible for providing and (where necessary) updating the Charity with their accurate and up-to-date contact details. Navy Wings will not be in any way liable for any failure or inability to contact any participant due to any errors, omissions or inaccuracies in the contact details that the participant has provided.
- Navy Wings is using a fully accredited UK company called Zaffo as our online raffle ticket platform. Neither Zaffo.com, nor the Charity shall be liable to any participant for any loss or damage suffered or arising from:
- Any delays or failures in the payment delivery method used by the participant.
- Any delays or failures in any software or other systems used for the administration of a draw.
- Any delays or failures in the banking system used by Zaffo or the participant.
- Any refusal by the Society to accept an individual’s entry or the cancellation of an entry;
- Any event beyond the reasonable control of Zaffo.com or the Charity.
- Zaffo and Navy Wings are committed to protecting the privacy of participants. Personal information that is collected from participants is used lawfully in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- In providing your information to Zaffo or Navy Wings you consent to Zaffo or the Charity using your information to process your entry and otherwise as described in these terms and conditions including (but not limited to) passing winners’ contact details on to representatives of third party companies used for the purposes of fulfilling the Prize and publishing the winner’s name on the Website.
- Zaffo and the Charity reserve the right to:
- Disqualify or decline to accept the entry of any participant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the participant has breached any of these terms or otherwise acted fraudulently.
- Terminate or suspend a draw for reasons beyond its reasonable control
- The prize of the R nineT Racer as described on the Navy Wings website is non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternative will be available.
- No employees of the Charities will be entitled to buy tickets in the draw.
- There is only one single prize in the draw and the winning number will be drawn using the tested and accredited Random Number Generator, Random.org.
- Navy Wings is committed to ensuring that our marketing and advertising activities are fully compliant with the gambling industry code for socially responsible advertising and the prevention of crime and money laundering.
- We may (without giving any reason or notice) cancel or terminate or suspend the raffle.
- In the event of any dispute regarding the draw, if the dispute cannot be resolved by the parties, it will be referred to an independent third party. Please refer to the Complaints Procedure below.
WINNING RAFFLE TICKET
Draw closes at 12:00 20th September and the winning ticket will be drawn at 15:00 on 23rd September.
The winning number will be published on navywings.org.uk.
If you are a winner, we may ask you to provide evidence that you are over 16 before we allow you to accept the prize. If you are under 16 of age we are unable to provide any prize to you and will return any entry payments to you. In this circumstance, a new winner will be selected.
If you wish to make a complaint about any aspect of the R nineT Raffle please contact the Charity at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address:
Navy Wings Heritage Centre
We will respond to your complaint within a maximum of 7 working days. However, if we are unable to give you a full response within this timescale, we will let you know the reasons for any delay and the expected date of response.
If you are unhappy with the complaint response you receive, you can escalate your complaint to the Chief Executive Officer to review the situation and provide a response. We will acknowledge any escalated complaint within one working day and will let you know the name of the investigating team. We aim to provide a full response to an escalated complaint within ten working days.
In the event that a complaint cannot be resolved by the Charity or Our Lottery Manager, you can refer any complaint to our alternative dispute resolution entity the ‘ADR Group’, The Dounsells’ Mores Lane, Brentwood, Essex, CM14 5RZ (0203 600 5050). This service is provided free of charge to you.
These terms and conditions are governed by English law. You agree that any dispute between you and us which cannot be resolved through the Complaints procedure outlined above will be dealt with exclusively by the English courts