Sea Fury T20 G-RNHF (VX281) was the second of 60 Sea Fury T20 aircraft built as weapon trainers for the Fleet Air Arm. Delivered to the Royal Navy in 1950 she served with 736 and 738 Naval Air Squadrons at Royal Naval Air Station Culdrose before being sold to the West German Government in 1963. Painted in the markings of an F10 single-seat aircraft of 799 Naval Air Squadron based at Royal Naval Air Station Yeovilton in 1949, VX281 was acquired from the United States in 2007 and rebuilt at North Weald.
The aircraft is loaned to the Royal Navy Historic Flight by the Fly Navy Heritage Trust and is displayed by the Historic Flight under an agreement between the Trust and the Royal Navy. In 2014 the aircraft suffered engine failure during a display manoeuvre at RNAS Culdrose Air Day and the Trust launched a successful £200,000 appeal to buy a new Centaurus 18 engine and the Sea Fury T20 has been restored and is in flight.